Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Bloggin' for a cause!

That cause being my SANITY!!

You see people, my loving, sweet, handsome boyfriend aka Pilot aka Shaynold has left me in the states for a WHOLE YEAR...alone, yeah that's right. Rude-ugh! LOL I'm really just kidding, but no really it is kinda sad. He is stationed in Kunsan, Korea right now and I am so very proud of him to say the least. I know he is going to do awesome and make the most of his time there. Shoot he better! So, I have made a goal for myself that i'm going to do my very best to stay busy and be involved in fun exciting things and I think that blogging will be one of those fun things to do. So you're gonna be hearing a lot more from me!

Starting out....
I'm going to set a goal to blog every day for a month....except weekends. ;) I think it will be great for me to be creative and will force me to find something to blog about. It might not always be interesting, but hey it's a start. And it will be FUN!

XOXO

Tara Ashley

*Half my heart is in Korea*



No comments: