Friday, September 30, 2011

Grown up

Sometimes I want to believe I will always be the baby, the daughter that never has to be grown up.
But then there comes days just like today when I am reminded that is not the case.

I am a grown up!! Believe it or not, 24 is considered an adult....CRAZYNESS, right?! LOL

There may be days when I completely lose myself and my strength
BUT.....


And that just makes me human!

When it comes to being grown up, I think that certain people forget that even though I am now almost 25, I am still their daughter, granddaughter, niece, sister, cousin and there are things or situations that unfortunately
I can not help you with.
I am not saying that I am not always going to be there for you when you need me, because I believe family should be our number one support system.
What I am saying is that if you are going through a rough patch in life and it just plane sucks....

KEEP GOING!!
&
P.U.S.H-Pray until something happens

Pray to find a way to get over a loss.
Pray for strength
Pray for patience
Pray for peace within yourself
Ask for guidance
Find a hobby
Find the positive in everyday life :)

I will always love you and it's because I do love you so much that it hurts to see anyone I love hurting or going through a tough time.

I honestly do my best when it comes to being grown up or the bigger person in a situation to give any advice I can or to simply just listen.
But there are times when I am going to need the same support!

Believe it or not I am still a baby, trying to find her way in this crazy, beautiful world and somedays I just need my mommy & daddy.





Thanks for listening!

XOXO

Tara Ashley

No comments: