Monday, January 9, 2012

Beautiful Life




And I wish for just one minute
I could see your pretty face
Guess I can dream, but life don't work that way

But the struggles makes me stronger
And the changes make me wise
And happiness has its own way of takin' its sweet time


-Gary Allen

"You have to make yourself happy, before anyone else can make you happy."
...
This quote...100% TRUE

I know this..heck I've always known this but this morning during a conversation with the Pilot I was reminded 
I HAVE TO MAKE MYSELF HAPPY...FIRST!
*duh Tara*






I've been so caught up in feeling sorry for myself and being sad ever since I left Korea
(which was a wonderful visit, might I add...more on that later) I forgot all the amazing people and fun things there are to do right here, I just need to LET MYSELF enjoy them.

This past week was not a good one (sad way to start the New Year, I know) all my mind wanted to think about was a way, anyway I could be with Shayne, RIGHT NOW!

*I searched for a job IN KOREA
*I thought about selling my recently paid off car
*I wanted to have someone take over the rest of my lease at the house with my roommates
*I researched Visas
*Looked up the price of a one way plane ticket for late April
*Even found a date to put in my two weeks notice for work

But after a gloomy weekend and a talk with a close friend, I AM BACK TO REALITY!

I'm realizing I'm just going to have to wait.  And waiting does unfortunately means SIX MONTHS.

But I'm working on that impatient part in me that want's to be with my love NOW
Because as they say
...
" Anything that is worth doing isn't always going to be easy"
(or something like that)




Therefore, I'm putting on my big girl panties and I'm getting in the game.
Scary thought considering I'm sooooo not athletic.
HAHAHA!

SIX MONTHS
Ready.Set.GO!!


XOXO

Tara Ashley







2 comments:

Tammy said...

Welcome back honey! Super glad you're back in the game called "life"! You have more support then you know. I proud of you and have complete faith you that you can "do this"!! We have sooo much that's going to happen between now and the end of those 6 months that you'll ask, "where did the time go"! Well...hopefully you will! lol I love you baby girl!

Alisha said...

Sorry for the rough week you had, but it's good to hear you in better spirits! Get back in the game. I promise one thing though, it will go by faster than you think. Just remember to take one day at a time!

Much love,
alisha