Tuesday, January 24, 2012

FAT KID!


Yes, this is in my freezer RIGHT NOW!
See what I mean?

I'm a fat kid trapped in a skinny average body
...
for now anyway! 
I'm just waiting for the day when it doesn't come off as easily.
Wait...what am I saying...no one actually waits for that to happen.
It's more like you wake up one day and BAM you have boobs and a butt with some extra jiggle.
WHY oh WHY??
Isn't being a Woman AWESOME...no but really it is.
I guess this means I need to get my fat kid butt to the gym
...
again
Before any more EXTRA jiggle makes it's way to my behind.
Isn't that the truth?!
 I am very thankful for the body I do have and I realize I'm not ever going to be perfect, so it's my job to take the best care of the one body I do get while I can. 
So I have to set a GOAL...I'm all about them, can't ya tell
HAHA!

The Fat Kid Work Out Schedule
Monday-Gym at Lunch...NO Complaining or excuses that it's Monday!!
Tuesday-Cycle Class-I have to survive my first class first, subject to change ;)
Wednesday-Yoga Class
Thursday-Gym at Lunch
Friday-Catch up day ONLY if missed on M-Th!
Saturday-OFF
Sunday-OFF

Well that's it...it's in writing...HERE.WE.GO!


I did also find this awesome home workout plan on Pinterest I'd thought I'd share

Can't you just feel the burn?
Totally want to try it out.
I'm definitely no fitness nut (not saying that I wouldn't love to be) But I'm going to admit, this is going to be hard for me. 
I DISLIKE THE GYM! 
But it has to be done
...
I will report back to you on the progress the first of March

What are you doing to keep your body healthy??

*On a side note....I'm working on something really great for MY ONE WORD
Reminder the Year challenge starts on February 1st!!
I hope that you will join in on the journey and that you will LIVE YOUR WORD with me
I can't wait for the reveal. 

XOXO

Tara Ashley



1 comment:

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

Girl, yesterday I ate beeforoni for lunch then lasagna last night for dinner. Carbs and more carbs. I should be a loaf of yeast bread baking right about now.