Friday, October 21, 2011

10 Day Challenge: Day 5

Friday is finally here!!
 &  so is...DAY 5: FIVE FOODS

1. Oreos

The Double Stuf ONLY!

I could eat these every night with a cold glass of milk..but then I'd be fat and that would be bad. But who am I kidding, I am already a fat kid at heart!


2. Chili's Chips & Salsa


This is the way to my heart fo sho! So, honey, sweetie..... ;) when i'm mad at you just go down to the local Chili's and get an order and we will call it even. haha!

3. Tiramisu Cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory


HELLO....AMAZING!! Yummo for sure.

4. Chipotle- Chicken Fajitia Burrito



I'm in heaven when I eat at Chipotle...serisouly so tasty!
My mouth is watering right now.

Almost forgot number 5. In-N-Out



Minus the tomatos, please and add some sauce and grilled onions to the fries and you got yourself the best meal yet!!

 
Have an awesome weekend.
Think of me!! Haha!

XOXO

Tara Ashley




No comments: