Thursday, October 27, 2011

10 Day Challenge: Day 9

Day 9: Nine Loves

It's a great day here in beautiful ARIZONA, the weather is just wonderful
&
The coffee my roomie made me this morning was delish, along with the pumpkin bagel that totally hit the spot.

HAPPY FALL!! 



1. Junior Mints
Or any other type of DARK CHOCOLATE I can get my hands on.


2. Makeup!!

I blame my new addiction on Birdie

3. CRAFTS & PAINTING!!
Seriously I could do it all day everyday.



4. Dressing up it cute outfits
Even though I have no fashion sense...but it's getting better


5. Decorating.
It's what I wish I could do everyday!



6. Babies
Just as long as it's not my own....for now ;)

Her outfit is sooo cute.

7. My Family

Yes, this picture is old...but I just love my long hair

8. JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE

Ahhhh he's sooo funny!

9. Country Music

This song is sooo sweet. I hope that someday My hubby thinks this of me.
*Don't mind the CSI video montage LOL

Well, that's all folks.
See ya tomorrow.
PEACE!

XOXO

Tara Ashley

No comments: