Tuesday, October 25, 2011

10 Day Challenge: Day 7

Day 7: Seven Wants

1. Flowerbomb
Viktor & Rolf Parfum

It smells like Heaven...at least I think so.


2. IPhone 4S

I've been waiting FOR-EVER to get a new phone and an iphone at that and now Sprint has them and I just so happen to be eligible for an upgrade...AWESSSOMMMEE!
Was that a run on sentence? Yep, who cares.


3. A new Compy since mine is D-E-A-D. It also needs to have a cute penguin like the one below
(ps. I LOVEEEE PENGUINS)
& I'm sure my mommy wants hers back since I've been borrowing it to have Skype dates
 with Shaynold



4. To win the lottery so I can buy all these items and pay off debt...BLEH!

You can't win if you don't play



5. For all those I love to be in the same place at once.


5. A new watch





6. A p-coat!

And red is sooooo my color! LOL




CAUTION....The last one is mushy

7. For my boyfriend to come home so we can lay in bed and fall asleep in each others arms everynight!

Or maybe just have pillow fights instead.



XOXO

Tara Ashley

No comments: