Wednesday, October 5, 2011

A girl can dream


So anyone that knows me will tell you that I am the most indecisive person EVER and that when it comes to decisions, I am terrible at them.

Even trying to decide what kind of cereal I want gives me a headache so you can imagine what it's like for me when it comes to anything of major importance


So, the other day I was on facebook and you know those ads that are on the side of the page that annoy you? Yeah, for some reason facebook is obviously trying to tell me I need a ring or something because everyday there is ALWAYS a stinking ad for them.....HELLO FB, I've been there, done that.....I can wait!! ;)

Anywho....

I finally gave in

AND....

When I saw this I KNEW it was THE ONE and exactly what I wanted!!

It's BEAUTIFUL! & Perfect!!

And it only costs........Wait for it........$5,625 HAHAHA!! Oh well, a girl can dream.

I've never been that girl who dreams of her wedding day or the ring she wants, but at that moment
 I WAS SOOOO THAT GIRL. 
hahahahaha!

Happy Hump Day Peps and Squeeks

XOXO

Tara Ashley

No comments: