Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The Art of Family

A couple weekends ago I ventured out to the west valley and had an overdue visit with my
 beautiful momma, aunt,grandma and kids too!
It really was so great to see them, even if I did have to go to the arts and crafts festival twice.
Don't get me wrong, I love me some art, some crafts and some fat kid food, but TWO days
...ehh I was over it.
Especially because I had purchaed all my goodies on the first day.

CAN YOU SAY YUMMMM?
This is my Motto!
These were the coolest paintings...So fun and bright!
I want to make some paintings like these

And this is Grandma's Motto!

Something we should all think about....Mom's Motto!
After the festival we made our way to Sam's Club.
Yes...we have the same coat on...in the store.
DON'T JUDGE.
{Red is so our color}
Thanks for my coat Momma!!
And thanks for a great weekend!

Family is Art!
We are all different and beautiful in our own way but when we come together we are a masterpiece that
not even michelangelo could paint.
I LOVE MY FAMILY!

XOXO

Tara Ashley



No comments: