Friday, November 11, 2011

{Salute America} 11/11/11

Happy Veteran's Day!
Ladies & Gents this day is for you
...

THANK YOU!

I'm sure we have all known someone who was or is currently active duty military
 and
I'd like for you to all to take a moment at some point in your day to honor and remember those that have lost their lives or continue to train and fight for us.

I would like to say a special thank you to all my friends both near and far for their service and sacrifice.
You will forever hold a special place in my {heart}.

I thank you & America thanks you!

To my Pilot
...


 THANK YOU!!!!

You are my HERO!
{even though you don't think you are;)}

man of distinguished courage, ability and admired for his brave deeds and noble qualities.

I am so proud of you and all that you have accomplished!
I love you!


*Sorry no Friday Funnies today*
XOXO

Tara Ashley

No comments: