Wednesday, November 9, 2011

IPhone Fun!

What happens when you get a new IPhone for your birthday?!

Step one: Chuck your old one at the wall and say GOOD RIDDANCE....or sell it back for $25...SCORE! {Check}
Step Two: Download Bakery Story and Fashion Story
{Check}
Step Three: Take ridiculous photos with Camwow and post on internet.
{Check}

If your feeling really wild
...
Step Four: Download Skype to chat with the Pilot
{Check}
Ok ok this was actually the first one I downloaded.
Whateve.








Hope these made you laugh!!

XOXO

Tara Ashley

2 comments:

Alisha said...

Hahahahaha girl, you are too cute!! And brave! LOL Love these pictures! And I'm right there with you, I love my new iPhone too :)

xoxo

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

I belly laughed out loud. And my 6 year old just said, "who is that moma, lets look at them again!" Love this!