Monday, November 21, 2011

Book Club Awesomeness


Shayne's view on Book Club!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!


As for me...I LOVE our little book club.

On Saturday night me and four of my very best life long friends got together for an evening full of whimsical fun!

Water for Elephants
By Sara Gruen


 I think we all agreed that the book was 100 times better than the actual movie...as with any book/movie combo I feel. But we sure enjoyed critiquing it!



And yes....Reg and I made all the cute decorations.
The pictures don't do it justice.
 We had yummy hot dogs with grilled onions and peppers! I usually don't like hot dogs but when I saw this recipe I knew it would be a hit!
We also had a BIG pitcher for "homemade" lemonade ;)
We enjoyed it!!




We may not be very athletic, but at least we have brains.....most the time ;)
HAHAHA

Love these girls.
Thanks for a great time.
First Book Club Party=Success!!!

Next Book: ???? I can't remember LOL

XOXO

Tara Ashley

2 comments:

KIa said...

YAY book club!!! Had so much fun!! BTW the next book is called "Sarah's Key"

Alisha said...

How cool is this?! I actually just saw Water For Elephants last week, though I've had the book since April. I started reading the book, and it's so much better than the movie!

Love book clubs! :)
xoxo