Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Drills, fillings & Crowns....Oh My

As you can see I took Monday off from blogging...because really we should have Monday's off in the real world anyway and since this blog is a reflection of my little world I DO WHAT I WANT!
*plus I keep forgetting that special little cord thingy ma bob that uploads my fabulous pictures from my fantastical weekend with my family and my momma.

Sorry I'll show you soon.

_____________________________________________________________________

I'm finally feeling well enough since my dentist appointment this morning. O-M-G!! It hurt so bad. I used to think a filling was bad, well it's nothing compared to a crown. They should really put people out for that stuff. Man-oh-man!





This is how I felt...since there were four hands in my mouth that felt like 10 and 4 different kinds of instruments. Can you say claustrophobic???

C-L-A-U-S-T-R-O-P-H-O-B-I-C

So as you can see I googled: DENTIST under the images tab and this is what came up
hahaha

Can someone please tell me
...


 Why these people
...


look so CREAPY

...

&

(Thank goodness that's not my teeth)

HAPPY?!


I mean no normal person would be smiling as sharp pointy things are being placed in her mouth (sts)

This makes me really question:

Does anyone really enjoy going to the dentist?

 Don't get my wrong I am thankful to have almost healthy teeth once again, but there has to be another way.

XOXO

Tara Ashley

No comments: