Friday, February 24, 2012

Friday Funnies


Here again for another week of
...
FRIDAY FUNNIES!!
How was your week?
I'm so thankful for the weekend and the chance to sleep in...
YESSSSSS!!
Perhaps do a little shopping or finally she The Vow with my girlfriend.


Well said.....the last one gets me everytime...too soon?? NO WAY!

 For real!!

I LOVE THIS SHOW!! That's pretty good.

True story

That's what I wanna know.

 I laughed sooo hard at this yesterday

My thoughts yesterday

So last night I gave into the "trend" of painting your fingernails (YES...That's new, didn't you know?? ;)) hahaha
JUST KIDDING! No, but really have you seen on Pinterest or possibly in any magazine around were you paint one nail a different color or with a design? Yep, I did just that!

What do ya think?
Not sure of the color combo, but I'm taking it for a trial run.
Don't mind how wrinkly and old my hands look by the way

So what are your plans this weekend???

1 comment:

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

OMG, the last comment ..Michael Jackson on black and White, me me laugh so hard! Classic